To ensure that you acquire the most qualified developers for your business, you should compare products available on the market.
Here you can compare Staff Augmentation and Toptal and see their functions compared contrastively to help you pick which one is the better product.
TopTal is one of the leading freelancers’ websites that pairs businesses with freelance developers, designers, and finance experts.
The name TopTal is an outcome of “Top Talent”. Founded in 2010, in Silicon Valley, California, U.S, TopTal has built a network of over 200,000 freelancers. They have quite a rigorous screening process that comprises difficult compulsory tests, to ensure companies that they are working with freelancers who are compatible with their working environments and can easily integrate into their teams. According to TopTal, only 3% of the applying developers get accepted in order to make a success of any work.
Even though it started as a freelancing platform for software Engineers, it currently works as an Industry of Freelance Marketplace, Online Outsourcing, and Employment Website.
One of TopTal’s main downsides is the fact that their rate ranges start much higher than most freelance sites.
Even though prices vary depending on the level of work, most developers and designers’ rates fall within the following ranges:
- Hourly: $65-$95+/hour
- Part-time (20 hours/week): $1000-$1600+/week
- Full-time (40 hours/week): $2000-$3200+/week
Staff Augmentation is a global Swiss staffing company that has been founded in 2011. Their experienced team of recruiters works hard to understand the unique needs of each company they connect with. Their mission is to help their clients in their quest to recruit highly qualified developers. Their hiring process is strict. They do extensive testing to only keep the best.
Staff Augmentation supplies staffing across a wide range of job categories such as:
- Mobile development,
- CMS and e-commerce development
- Backend development.
Their skills include iOS, Magento, Android, PHP, Java, Joomla, Ionic, iOS Swift, React Native, Unity, Xamarin, etc.
Advantages of working with Staff Augmentation:
- They enable you to access a broad and deep pool of talent while enjoying the ease and low overhead of interfacing with one singular point of contact.
- Streamlining processes for you and reducing the costs of managing your talent and labor.
- Provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search, managed services, corporate relocation, staff augmentation, and strategic staffing for companies across the globe, in all kinds of different industries.
- You will have access to tens of thousands of developers while reducing your recruitment costs.
By carefully comparing the advantages of hiring through TopTal to those of hiring using Staff Augmentation, you are more likely to select the right developer for your company.